What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Practical Paleo Nutrition Guide Book by Balanced Bites – the diet that helps you to lose weight naturally, keeps you lean, healthy and energized.
- Ideas for healthy Paleo breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, treats and where to find special ingredients commonly found in Paleo cooking and recipes
- 26 full color pages of easy and delicious breakfasts, entrees, sides & salads, sauces, salsas & dressings, desserts and smoothies
- Get to know what Paleo foods are, a handy refrigerator list of Paleo foods and priorities for eating paleo on a budget.
- Guides to your first steps into this new diet and lifestyle, what it’s all about and why you’re doing it.
- Ways to make life easier with some handy tools and resources
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Practical Paleo Guide scores 68.92/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.practicalpaleoguide.com/index_cb.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $34.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: practicalpaleoguide.com you’ll also be taken through to practicalpaleoguide.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)